Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is Clorox Bad For Pipes

Spring vs Lust. Spring fatigue



Everywhere, especially in your blog seems to hit the spring somersaults. :-)

But I'm kind of at the moment no longer in the spring mood. I'm permanently tired and after a recovery from lumbago, more or less from the weekend, I am also extremly Praem still move and everything is stupid! Yes, even the sunshine and the sudden Would that I gave today, namely then also Kopping ... * * Etchable

So somersaults with nothing going on with me. * Sniff * And there is only spring in my pictures. :-)

After all - all colors have finally arrived yesterday in Aachen and I still have some bargains shappy shot, and yet prepared some small parts for painting. :-)

But I much anticipation and full of good things, this little depth, I'll sail around and am already and next week will also put the Reiseköfferchen again!



Well, who knows where? :-) Let


it you well go
and ejects you not their heads! :-)

heart greetings
Evelyn ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment