Monday, February 28, 2011

Women Wrestling With Chest

Review 11.2





I find such a review a nice way to let the time pass in review again and call on one or the other to mind again.

Read:
pretty much "color", see here . Therefore a lot of nonfiction, such as "Feng Shui for the junk of everyday life" or "The rubbish diet" . Similarly, books on "Scrapbooking" and "Ordinary Time-Travel". given another 1-2 guide. :-)

Heard:
Liberation! Liberation I discovered on the blog of Jade as background music and I instantly fell in love!

Drunk:
As always a lot of tea! And the discovery of the month is Samova tea ! Learn more about this later. :-) In addition, there mega-delicious cocktails in our Zurich hotel. :-)

Eaten:
fruit and vegetables, as always, the kilo. :-) Especially the fruit was sensational, we order back frequently for food in tropical , which is really more of a sensation when you open the packages! Otherwise much of the new cookbooks, from which the examples here: "Delightful vegetarian" (a hammer-book!), Also from "soup luck" and from "Hiltl - Vegetarian - The world Guest " (DAS vegetarian restaurant in Switzerland! The cookbooks are by Hitler all great!).

Baked:
cinnamon buns, of course, of Cynthia Barcomi after this recipe.

Cooked:
See eaten at * *! :-) It was one of the highlights of Valentine and the recipe for these fantastic beetroot with goat's cheese balls, which I found at Svet of Happy Living , thanks again for it, it was delicious !!!!!

happy:
every day, what would it be otherwise for a life! Very particular about the emotion-tear of my son, on the occasion of his birthdays-mail. :-)

Wept:
Sorry very much, I still miss my Lui so awful ...

Laughed:
I think I laughed loudest at the movies with the tap to drink kitty! I had found here. :-))))

Geknipst:
Oh my ... Hardly what. Can hardly get out of the back and thus prevents many photo tour with heavy Luggage. Home now and again little decorative stuff, but no real highlights.

Learned:
Working with textures! Thanks Alice, who had called into being a wonderful contest, I am so busy the first time and was frankly quite impressed by the subject. Thanks again for this, dear Alice! Some of my results can be seen here .

Annoy:
Additionally, some hotels that can be charged 4 weeks, the credit card!

Traveled:
to Zurich! Finally back! .-)

Gehandarbeitet:
nothing yet, but I have a lot in the preparation ...

Bought:
As always, far too many books, see below you, which books I alone had brought from Zurich ... * Screaming * And then I was still in the masking-tape shopping spree! Oh, and of course "what their own" . :-) And a new cloth of Lala Berlin! :-)

Celebrated:
18 Birthday of the child! Juhu! :-)

smelled:
Geza Schön No. 1 and of course always "gesture" !

Wow, pretty much had to offer my February!

Enjoy browsing and reading!

heart greetings
Evelyn ♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment