Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Message Of Condolence In Spanish

what moves me still

12/15/2010

........ what would this journey without all of my encounters ??????............. ..... ;

I met like-minded, are ticking away addicted ......... like me in every way ...... the same desire for freedom and the unbridled lust to discover themselves in foreign countries, and also contributed ....... to us through the media trotted out the political level schema matching prejudices simply wanted to question myself on location as I ...... ;
and what they would travel without all the people that I was able to take in the countries visited .!!!!!!!!!!!!
following each of these faces ... any mischievous smile .. the bared teeth in the face, even appearing
faces grim, remember sparkling clean and razor sharp in every detail of my journey ...... let me once more again dip into the fantastic and beautiful world of " mussafirs " as me
mentioned some local .... I was a traveling ... I was not for them !!!... not a tourist, I visited their country in segregated bus came, got out, inspected, haggled for trifles, went back in and left it again ....... no I learned their world ass with my motorcycle .... you eat at the market or their economic houses .... Slept in a modest hotel gardens in the tent, or just incredibly impressive in its wild and beautiful landscape under the open sky ........( star meter and noise would be Hatcher desert for a dream job myself ... ) ... bought in their markets, my daily bread and water, and vegetable-canning the inevitable Thuna ................
talked trivia about me, laughed, and amused myself ..... shakerte but could be safe about their bad situation, unfortunately, through no fault discuss with the West ....( makes me quite ashamed of it but in Sudan )..... and this art, how to deal with half-open visir travels to everything possible to perceive, then allows a closer to the people to be on it and get in touch ........ it is also exactly these people, so I am under such moppedreisen ... superficially ......... maybe I push the switch off and regenerate the
"getting away" and the overwhelming pressure of our consumer society in the foreground. (that perhaps 20% are )..... but just I search all seen for years after these experiences and encounters with this very simple and above all honest population ...!!!.........
my parents and grandparents have taught me a lot .... .. punctuality determination .... openness to life ... and above all the honesty were large in the foreground ...... and that is what makes me the job, in, on my travel with the man easily can easily connect ... ... equal bars and symetrie values in the important, or gundsätzen of life .........
............ invigorating, refreshing, rejuvenating it was this journey to make, and yet again in a humble and recognize, with thanks, is me again realize how very good it does me at home here! !!!....... I am, thank God, born in Germany and must live here !!!..... had the opportunity, more than 4 years could go to school in the ...... a professional, learn to master and I still like !.... had grad work Expected no end ...... and have the freedom to travel to where my gusto me just announces the appetite ... I want more? ............. check out the photos ... and I hope many of you will recognize what is actually really important! !!!!!!......................... SATISFACTION ......................

cyclist marc from france

wim from the beer garden in addis / ethiopia
housekeeper in gondor / ethiopia
putin-double from kucucca turkey ......
the beautiful waiting for a nilfähre in Delgo, Sudan
dancing dervish of Omdurman, Sudan
big mama kenya

Addis Ababa ehtiopia
andi from Finsing with T3 synchro
ariel from krakow / poland
worked as a tailor in aswan / egypt
former nilkapitän in aswan egypt /
aswan shoe cleaner / egypt
fruit seller Yabello / ethiopia
said gifted cesar from krakow / poland
the brite .... james stretch some 1800km from bristol .... join me in by sudan ethiopia and kenya .... ...
Cuba .... internet and technology-freak from krakow poland /
fellow at the lake Langano / ethiopia
marchal trackers from belgium
girl lake Langano / ethiopia
fruit vendor abri sudan /
musicians dana / jordan
ed ( ted magnum) from england
my ella
my bettina that allows me such trips

my jana


fernando from brazil
janitor in gondor / ethiopia
naughty boy Marsabit / Kenya
mohamad mohammmad ... our driver to Meroe, Sudan
eoin (owen), the Irish slacker
bread baker from palmyra / syria

Danusa from brazil

vroni camel herders from finsig
Moyale / ethiopia
dancer on the way of awsssa --- Lake Langano / ethiopia

fire from schmid abri / sudan

tank aid in abri / sudan

camel driver on bandit-highway/kenya
water seeking bub from Marsabit, Kenya

teesuzzler from Tartus / syria
Shisha-smoking in cairo
market visitor in abri /
the martin ausm sudan black forest on a BMW X-challenge
shepherd from mussawarat / sudan

son of kral Heads with my hat ...turbi / kenya


I see all these images and needs to Cuba, ariel and cesar from poland krakow ..... think ..... all grade over 22 years old, studies completed and open to the world .... they take 450 days to the world ... and I had the honor, I have to say to these highly intelligent, articulate and technickbegeisterten guys from Lake Nasser in Egypt guide track sections of southern Ethiopia to Nairobi 10 days ...... so all we met again in the relevant globetrotter Point .. ..... with my almost 48 years, I have to say these guys were super sons or sons-in ... maybe I am, without wanting to scatter self-praise, well educated in history, language, social views, geography and general knowledge ..... but this trio is gently told me to consider light-years!! I've made the "girls" 2011 to visit krakow !!!............ because there are the British, ed and james from bristol ... with the latter I am also in sections 1800 km from the Sudan and Ethiopia to Nairobi, Kenya rumgetuckert ...... owen, the Irish slacker ...... I think of vroni and andi from Finsing with her unique spicy rice the Blue Nile Sailing Club in Khartoum ...,,,, with a green banana-T3 - vw way ... uuuuaaahhhh brothers
the Marchal, Julien and Antoine, the direction south, to Cape Town on the move, to master the extremely difficult
Tracker Testing ....... Danusa and from brasil fernando martin ....... from the Black Forest on a BMW X-Challenge of Africa en route to Nepal at least for now ........ some people should admit that I leaf only a small but insignificant in the big globetrotter - tree'm ... .................
.......... this trip and the blog. I hope no matter how many people over their own shadow can jump to ... auzuprobiern it a try, to live out the fernsüchtigkeit ... it is still much, much potential to contest for me and all other travel, such .....




the satisfied gogo




PS ...... the smile .............................'ve not forgotten what smooth !!!!!!
me ... what else is really at the heart is a peculiarity of man .... man .... all countries in all continents and ...... I can influence the mood and the charming essence of an individual?
.... really .... they are all the same people respond to impulses from the outside ..... even if they are vorgepolt negative as perhaps strict limits and security policemen, has perception, the visual organ as the eye of signal inputs, such as the semicircular upturned mouth curves ... as open, non-mediated eye-hand pinched with bright pupil ....... an open, forward stretched relaxation and friendly !!!!...... exactly according to this system, the procedures for friendship, I'm really at any limit !!!... already tried long before I wanted to take the supposed opponent actually, I raised my hand, this fanned far ; on, effected clear winkbewegungen my mouth and fired a happy hello hello !!!!!.. !!!.....
glasses stripped from the helmet, I searched for the target exactly the opposite of my eyes ... over and could not help but eye contact .... .... like a rising sun withdrew my mouth nord direction .. a joyous, half-moon shaped smile radiates with open eyes and hands to the cross ...... my glove reinforced stylus walk to his face, and automatically later on its actually defending finger made contact .... ...... The Eagle has landed !!!!.... down helmet ... and then a smile over he sent ....... can not help it .... even if it was strictly taught him, overcome it is now the greeting ritual ...... smile ... smile = open outstretched hand shake = ..!!!.... and already I am in fact resistant to positive konrtakt limiter ..!!!!
.. 2 ... 3 .. first big smiles quickly open borders to let barriers or fencing seemingly primitive go play in the height and can easily disappear Barriers ...!!!.. same is true for the simple people ......... open eyes .... outstretched hand ... and this simple contraction of the back muscles, which then produced but this friendly, relaxed, calm face, is the basis for trust and other Contacting ....... it is only a simple pull, easy corners of the mouth, which you door, gate, and finally opened your heart to over .................. ..............................
....................... no secret ..... just a face in muskelanspannen ....!!!!


and more ....!




but there are already some issues have been addressed to me ...... when and where my next trip will go ......... I have no idea

..!!!!!!!!! 'm still full of emotions and impressions of this journey ......
am fully satisfied and contented ..

lying half as I tell what the man on the moon ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment