Saturday, December 18, 2010

Who Sells Men Gridle In Houston Tx

Dance of the Vampire, Stuttgart (evening performance)

So if you're ever in Stuttgart ... :) Nah, it was somehow clear that the first way would lead to the box office in the Si-center, even if we are actually down because of the tenor to Stuttgart because of the snow a day earlier than originally planned. A nice side effect: We had a free evening in Stuttgart and of course had to use the.

addition, the "Jan-Card" (so that there is an annual fee of discounts) for U 26 people, like me, just a dream - When can schonmal for 39 € on a Saturday evening PK 1 ? sit! Sometimes it's the little things in life, enjoy the one! The lady at the Abenkasse however, was a bit confused, as we show off our FC cards: you know already but tonight that Kevin plays the tart, right? Yes, we knew, but as I said - if one is already there - Why an evening spent at the hotel when you can again vampire castle - and Kevin's also not the worst:)

I dare yes hard to tell, but that's it: I have Dance of the Vampires for almost 10 years, not seen in the theater. Madness! Since it was really about time, right? At that time, 2001, I had already Krolock as Kevin Tarte - at least I am, some sort of safe. But it's really long ago!

Theatre
The Palladium in Stuttgart is really a great theater - the rise in places reasonably to - so you have plenty of legroom, but also on the 8th in this case Series, can see very well. My seat was in the middle and I had a pretty perfect view of the stage.
Compared to other theaters - as the metronome - the Palladium cuts really did well. The only problem: Much too far away from NRW)

The piece
Although the piece as long as I had not seen it but I totally trusted for years and it was as if no time passed.
The piece is really great, but as I tell most people here probably nothing new. Great music, phenomenal scenery, well done, sometimes funny, sometimes poignant story - Everything you need a way to spend a beautiful evening of theater. While there are certainly more vampire fans than me, but nothing is nonetheless and remains a brilliant musical that's always fun!

The music
What can you say there - The CD runs smoothly for years in my player.
At the show I've seen, however, the orchestra sometimes a bit too loud - it made me not quite doll disturbed, but a little less loud would have allowed it to be. Then some vocals would come across as perhaps more than was the case.

The actors
anticipation: the occupation of some roles is, in my opinion the biggest weakness of the production. At least I had that evening just wow effects. The actors were mostly really good, but hardly anyone has me really, really carried away. What a beautiful musical but not necessarily doing an abortion. Only I think that from a few rolls to get out more easily could! But now, in detail:


Count Krolock - Kevin Tarte
He is a very experienced Krolock and plays the role for years. One notices, for he is doing really great! Hats off also that he has played with a grade survived bronchitis about this day a double show. He said that he was in the midday show still quite weak, which has one evening, but almost did not notice his long and sounds were awesome! I'm obviously not a direct comparison to Jan, I will not until March to see in the role, but I must say that I am Kevin's "insatiable greed" has affected not so long as the by Jan at the operative part. Nevertheless, I liked Kevin's right!

Sarah - Sabrina Auer
I'm confused ... Honestly! Although she makes a good impression, portrayal and precipitated even in deeper layers of her voice to me and especially their tone really well, but as soon as songs require a little more height and power, it begins to either cry or hardly comes across something. So I was rather disappointed by it overall. This is really a shame because the role would not give her so much more. For a main occupation I'm Sabrina perceived as rather weak. "Stronger than we are," I first saw and heard live once and I love this song. 2001, which did not exist and I'm especially looking forward to it. Great dance scenes, but Sabrina is not the end just went "in full". This would have as much, indeed, may be stronger. Too bad!

Alfred - Dennis Jankowiak
At first I was not so sure. Vocally, he was flawless and the role of facial expressions was disabled. But in the course of the play, he really convinced me!! His "For Sarah" was one of the most beautiful I have ever heard. He has a very clear, beautiful voice and sang with much expression and feeling. I was thrilled! Alfred Great, good choice:)



Professor Abronsius - Christian Stadlhofer
He seemed somehow so .... great:) Does not matter - I thought he played well! Since there is nothing to complain about. For "truth" But he has not this roll of Rs hammer out so wonderfully exaggerated, as I would have wished for. Since he has geschwächelt a little, but otherwise, I was full of satisfaction.

Chagal - Christoph Leszczynski
Sky Lord God, what a name - I hope I've written it correctly:) He was in his role really well! Again, I did nothing wrong.

Magda - Linda Konrad
There were certainly have better instrumentations. I found Linda badly as Magda, but cut from the chair she has felt really really not. "Death is to be funny," has always been a catchy song from me - I hear it a lot. But in the show, I liked it this time not so. Linda has a rustic, Arte. She does not play poorly, but my case it was not - especially not vocally.

Herbert - Florian Fetterle
Now may I say anything wrong, because I know that this is reading this, someone who likes him totally happy. I thought it was good, but the wow-effect had to be honest I do not.

I wrote above that I sometimes feel the occupation as the major deficiency. This is not to be understood that I felt any role as totally miscast, or any of the actors would not like. Overall, all were good! I still think that you could get out of many more roles (I know I am repeating myself, but it's also an important point). A play lives or falls on the actors, even if a backdrop and costumes umpusten really. The strongest person on stage is the Krolock - and that's fine too so, but it is a bit bad when a Sarah then goes down so completely and extras mutate other leading roles.

But a word on the ensemble: degrees in the crowd scenes, I was thrilled. The costumes, vampire make-up and dance scenes were great!

My favorite songs on the night were: Despite poor Sarah "Stronger than we are," "Carpe Noctem" "For Sarah" and the finale. The Krolocklieder I also liked very much, but I do not know now what special. Usually it is "The insatiable greed," but it was not this time!

Overall, therefore, my conclusion: A worthwhile piece, not for nothing that is so popular and successful for years are in Germany. Although 2011 will be back end first, I do not think it is a farewell forever. For it is really a piece of that fixture of the German musical world is difficult.


0 comments:

Post a Comment