Friday, December 31, 2010

Environmental Scholarships

Bye 2010

A long and exciting year is behind me. I've discovered a lot in the theater world and seen her a lot and had many highlights. Heavy as to take stock!

London
Emma Barton as Roxie (a blast!
Twice I was in London where I could see great musicals (Billy Elliot, Legally Blonde, Chicago and others)


Galas
I belong only to me -. Gala (Essen)
I have many Galas (you write like this - says the dictionary) visits. Something that I used to be done and not what I am now quite 'm thrilled (Best Musical, I belong only to me -> link , etc)

concerts
Musical Tenors, Stuttgart
Also concert highlights there was enough. All of course the "Musical Tenors -> Link " but also "Stanke without electricity -> Link " was a decent annual concert.

Stage Shows
Wicked in October with Sabrina Weckerlin
After watching the show years ago in London, I have this year also clearly "Wicked "(--> Link ) rediscovered for me - just a great piece with great actors!

Dernieres
emotional mix of pleasure and pain of parting with Hairspray
An emotional roller coaster ride was quite possibly the Derniere Hairspray (-> Link ) - What a pity that such a great piece had to leave so early!

Friends of fresh air
open-air stage in Tecklenburg summer!
And after-as-before I'm in the open air stage in Tecklenburg - and love this season with the Musketeers was worth way more than a journey (> link)!

city theater productions
Karin Seyfried and Veit Shepherd Meier in Bielefeld
It's not always Stage Entertainment must be, I've also noticed: smaller city theater productions can certainly have their charms (The Scarlet Pimpernel (-> Link ), the last 5 years (-> Link ), etc).

Lauter crazy Pack
Greetings to the girls:)
And last but not least: I have this year a lot of love, crazy, great like-minded people met and that is definitely something which I am very pleased!


2010 was a very varied musical year that I've seen so many shows like never before - I must say, I hardly regret it and am really looking forward to 2011, where deal is already being planned.


In this sense ... I wish all the musical and all the crazies have to suffer:) a happy and a happy new year!


And here's a little video on the accounts - always appropriate and always nice!
link to the video here

Seasons of Love (Rent)
525 600 minutes - how do you messure a year in a life:) (...)
Let's celebrate and remember a year in a life of friends


Year in Review Facts about

Calendar 2010

astray ... (And Starlight Express is missing even more:))
January
- Elisabeth, Frankfurt
- Billy Elliot, London (2x)
- Legally Blonde, London
- We Will Rock You, London
- Oliver, London


February
- Starlight Express, Bochum


March
- Best of Musical, Dusseldorf

April
- I belong only to me-Gala, Oberhausen
- Wicked, Oberhausen


May
- Billy Elliot, London
- Chicago, London
- I belong only to me gala dinner


June
- 3 Musketeers, Tecklenburg


July
- Wicked, Oberhausen
- backstage with Patrick Stanke (2x), Essen


August
- Boniface , Fulda
- 3 Musketeers, Tecklenburg (2x)
- Benefit Concert with Willemijn Verkaik / Roberta Valentini, Oberhausen

September
- West Side Story, Tecklenburg
- Hairspray, Cologne


October
- Jekyll & Hyde, Hagen
- The Birds of Alfred Hitchcock, Bielefeld
- Wicked, Oberhausen
- Gut gegen Nordwind, Theatre
- Musical Tenors, Oberhausen


November
- Musical Tenors, Oberhausen
- Stanke without electricity, Wuppertal
- The Scarlet Pimpernel, Bielefeld
- the last 5 years, Hildesheim


December
- Wicked, Oberhausen
- Abba, the Symphonic Celebration, Kassel
- Tic Christmas Gala Wuppertal
- Tanz der Vampire, Stuttgart
- Musical Tenors, Stuttgart
- Stanke without electricity, Wuppertal


And Blog
  • 44 Posts
  • 28 Comments
  • 5324 Clicks since mid-November
  • Have fun and joy in writing the reports and the "remember":)

0 comments:

Post a Comment