Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Cheats Ipod Touch

The Best of Musical Hits (Tchibo-CD-Box)

This is a CD box, which is currently available at Tchibo for about 10 €. It includes 3 CDs and covers an enormous range of musical songs.

I'm not a big fan of compilations, but very happy to hear Musicals completely to capture the history and to remember them.
Nevertheless, this box in my view, not only because of the good value for money-really recommend.
It is characterized by a very healthy mix of musicians Classics, and pieces that the masses may be more (yet) unknown are off. There are current, but also to find long-lost musical. Here, the performers were chosen very carefully. Mainly there are pieces of the original cast CDs. Some songs were interpreted by famous musical new sizes and are available in common form, either on solo albums still to cast CDs.

is also musical Süchtlinge like me, the most CDs already in are shelf has to find a treat here and there!
And newcomers, it offers a small but good insight into dei musical world. For the price of one Absolute Recommended!

But even see, because this is the track list:

CD 1
Patrick Stanke - Today is the day (3 Musketeers) A perfect start for a compilation (I've compiled my own and am starting with this song ^ ^)
Monica Quinter - I belong only to me (Elizabeth)
Mark Seibert - No one but you (We will rock you) It is not the version of his solo CD, but the German version!
Sabrina Weckerlin - free and Weightlessness (Wicked) This version is a bit too hectic for me, frankly, but time is something else!
Anton Zetterholm - you'll be in my heart (Tarzan) mistakenly appears on the CD it was Alexander Klaws - This is not so - it is the normal CD version
Senhit Zadik Zadik - Shadowland (The Lion King )
Veit Shepherd Meier + Ronny Rindler - Greek wine (I've never been to New York) From Veit I had been so dear to the Scarlet Pimpernel:)))
Haenning - Rejoice only not too early (Song and Dance)
Uwe Kröger & Jana Werner - The Phantom of the Opera Personally, I have probably always skip that song!
Jan Ammann - the insatiable greed (Dance of the Vampires) His song! Who has the solo CD may not be happy! Just great!
Ronnie Milsap - Just one look (Sunset Boulevard)
Chris Murray - Nosfretatu (Dracula) is Hopefully this great musical also times to Germany! It is not always Kroger. Strong - and with alternate text
Angela Bruhns - (Mamma Mia) runs through my fingers the time
strips Detlef Schneider - I drink ouzo (Dirty Dancing)
Nicole mill - Only for me (Les Miserable) One of the most beautiful musical songs - would have like to heard from Jana Stelley ;
Ethan Freeman - If I Were a Rich Man (Fiddler on the Roof - live)

CD 2
Thomas Borchert - This is the hour (Jekyll & Hyde) From Vienna Cast album - As I find Jekyll TB very well.
Isabel villagers - Gold from the stars (Mozart) beautiful shot
Andreas Bieber - If I were your mirror (Elizabeth)
Kristin Hoelck - Memory (Cats)
Markus Psotta - Starlight Express (Starlight Express) good version
Maricel & Patrick Stanke - The only thing is right (Marie Antoinette) unlike the cast album this time with Maricel Marie Antoinette as
Felix Martin - who understands what love is (Aspects of Love)
Mark Seibert & Willemijn Verkaik - As long as I got you (Wicked)
Jan Ammann - How I love her (Beauty and the Beast) beautiful song of Jan's solo CD
Jesper Tyden - The storm is close (Robin Hood)
Patrick Stanke & Ana Milva Gomes - If the stars are against us (Aida) By Patrick solo CD - the two have played together for dinner in Aida. Beautiful!
Annika Bruhns - Waterloo (Mamma Mia)
Christian Alexander Müller - Maria (West Side Story) German version
Ronnie Milsap - A mysterious song (Song and Dance)
Chris Murray - Gethsemane (Jesus Christ Superstar ) Did I schonmal angry, desperate and emotional one, frankly.
Monica Quinter - Do not cry for me Argentina (Evita) Unusual times it (again) to listen to German - beautifully sung .

CD 3
Jan Ammann - beloved mountains (Ludwig II) In the version that is also found on the solo CD.
Maya Hakvoort - There was once a dream (Jekyll & Hyde) From Vienna Cast album - I like it very much!
Patrick Stanke - My God, Why (Miss Saigon) Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Patrick for Chris!! Very soon please!
Weckerlin Sabrina - The moment is magical (Dirty Dancing) just not my musical - sorry!
Anton Zetterholm - strangers like me (Tarzan) also wrong again information on the case (No - it's not Alexander Klaws!)
Isabel Dörfler - Rebecca not quite as strong as the original cast, but also great
Thomas Borchert - Bring him home (Les Miserables) I love the musical, with the song I'm doing me, but difficult, especially in the Borchert version
Nicole Mill - Help the Verstossnen (Hunchback of Notre Dame )
Andreas Bieber - For Sarah (Tanz der Vampire)
Yvonne Elliman - Angels never look back (Barbarella) What has to look there?? You can skip!
Veit Shepherd Meier & Ronny Rindler - A worthy house (I've never been to New York)
Pia Douwes - Where is the summer (3 Musketeers) Would also in any compilation ! make
Jan Ammann & Merstein Darius - The way (Pompeii) From the cast album! Great!
Mark Seibert & Ana Milva Gomes - You are my world (Rudolf) One of the most beautiful songs of Mark's solo CD!
Uwe Kröger - Music of the Night (Phantom of the Opera) Why only - This song I would have liked Christian Alexander Müller!
Velephi Paricia Mnisi & Gino Emnes - He lives in you (Lion King)

Cast Album
solo CD

way: The box was collected by Sound of Music - You can tell by the artist selection: Sound of Music, among others, the "Musical Tenors" organized concerts, but also Galen as "I belong only to me" - so it is no surprise that of many songs the individual tenors or other SOM-artists on the compilation are - a small, fine "promotion CD" - I great finds! runs

0 comments:

Post a Comment