Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mount And Blade Fort Mod

Christmas Gala at the Tic-Theater in Wuppertal

Patrick Stanke, Maike Boerdam and the Tic-Ensemble

This report, subtitled: Mixed feelings
For this is my conclusion in the end ! We had booked a long time ago (in September, I mean ...) Tickets:

But back to the beginning. At that time, was announced large that it would be a gala event with Patrick Stanke and Sabrina Weckerlin, supported by the ensemble of the Tic-theater.
sounded very promising and we met for the regular admission price accepted. There were also additionally a festive Christmas dinner included.
I am really looking forward to the evening!
The first disappointment was then that Sabrina for their role in Jekyll & Hyde, unfortunately, could not be there. Can happen so, that other events occur in between. But I was already a bit annoyed that it was not informed of this change. Because a funny feeling, I'm again on Sunday at the TIC site looked and there was the Veranstaltungsbechreibung been rewritten once entirely. Sabrina was not mentioned at all - instead, was announced Maike Boerdam large.
I must say that I am having a little disappointed. Maike is great - no question, but I was of course when you purchase the card set to Sabrina and I was very pleased for them.
But seis drum - again if such a change, then I would still want me to be informed accordingly.

the gala itself:
Mixed feelings ... Unlike in the event description was not the Tic-Ensemble, a support at the stage, but we had more like that would be Patrick and Maike Special Guests - Because so many songs were held without their participation.
Maike and Patrick (c) Julia
the end - was so after the main course their presence on the stage, fortunately more and every time Patrick and / or Maike occurred, I was again very enthusiastic. Patrick Power in the voice of my skin every time and again to. It is strange - Got it now so often seen and heard live on stage, but there is always the same: Julia is flashed! Maike he harmonizes well. Even if I've missed Sabrina - she has yet Maike represented quite well.
The program included Christmas songs especially next to some jazz numbers, which I personally found beautiful.
I am particularly pleased about, however, Patrick's "The Prayer" from Scarlet Pimpernel , I got to know the musical so in November to learn and love. The long final note I was again cut off their feet (... because I have an idea - but I will get later).
Maike was also great. She made a very nice impression, especially! As I said - we would have seen something more of the two and one, the evening would have been much more inspiring. Even so it was nice but not perfect, unfortunately:)
However, I must say that I like the Tic-theater very good - the atmosphere is great, the people are nice and everything is a little looser than elsewhere. Theater and Patrick fit together as super:) Stefan H.
Quote: If we are all snowed in, then you will stop here - the heater is so, that would be no problem.

The food :
uh - yes ...
Between the vocal parts was eaten ... or sung between courses? Either way - there was a Christmas dinner and also here: Mixed feelings.
I am not lecksch - that I actually like almost everything and so I have 3 of the 4 courses really tasted very good. My friends were so lucky because, since almost all ingredients (fish, mushrooms, etc.) was that they did not like. The main course was certainly a disaster for me. Apparently, the the cook Lindenstrasse done wrong ... I do not know ... Brussels sprouts, tasted musty, a lump that was once a rubber ball, duck breast, which tasted somewhat greasy and just disgusting ... the transition was nearly complete in the kitchen.
I'm sorry - and I'm really not demanding as far as the food!
dessert
Do you want a picture? Then you can decide their own:)))
Ok I will now follow a picture of the dessert, so I do not scare all ... That was really very tasty!

So the perfect dinner, it was not quite - and the show had highs and lows.

But overall I just do not regret having been there. Because of the highs:)

Shortly about the weather:
When we arrived, everything was clear, dry and beautiful. During the break, we saw that very Wuppertal was a single snowstorm - we first have then quickly turned to drive the car because we were afraid after the mountain no longer get up. On the way back to the theater I've long made me really well and now ne neat bruised shoulder ... And the way back home has just taken more times than twice as long as there was on the motorways of the madness and chaos.

Wuppertal in snow
* sigh * - which does not do anything for art:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment