Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3d Tech Deck Games Online

books about dying ...



I also ausgsucht me for this year, three projects in which I participate and I would imagine so gradually.

One of these projects is inspirational "The reading minority" .

This book blog was created by Bine and Caro to life and welcomed me with joy. :-)

is the first topic: a book title in which a color appears.

Lots of choice and I'm so start directly:




"Oscar and the Lady in Pink" by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
112 pages
7.00 €

*
A very small, thin book.
A slight book.

However, no light food
the contrary.

Though read so fast, sometimes a short degree afternoon, it's just nothing in between. And certainly none of these books, which are again directly forget.
The history of leukemia 10 years of Oscar touched me very much.
All stories or books in which it is about dying, touch me.
Some people want "something" not read these books attract me very much. Always

Why do we ever read books that can make us somehow feel sad and thoughtful? Why do we allow something ever ran for us?
Because we know that every moment for us because we can or even take it also repeatedly noted, "but how well we are and how well we It has yet measured the ...!". own fragile and just not always infinite happiness at great suffering and misfortune? Maybe it has something to do with raising awareness of their own finitude.

I personally am working for several years with the hospice idea and the big question is whether I would like to be trained as hospice volunteers. The question is whether I can, whether this could be my way.

was therefore "Oscar and the Lady in Pink "quasi something like a must-read for me. It was so long on the bookshelf, waiting in the appropriate Moment to fall out.
The wording and language of the novel is simple, childlike anyway. This gets closer to Oscar, but also to Grandma Rosa. Grandma Rosa is the Oscar, the idea of bringing every single one of his remaining (wenigen!) days as 10 years (he) live. This makes it possible the little brave hero to know a lot of emotions and experience. But above all it brings him close to God and in the end he feels accepted and held and one gets the impression that he could go with a light heart ...
A sad book, but is not artificially famous for some tears pressed.
"Oscar and the Lady in Pink" by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt is also one especially:
Affirmative life!
Because
books about dying act more out of life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment