Friday, November 26, 2010

Medical Premium Deduction

why are such a trip ?????

tomorrow morning at 7:20 clock goes home again ...
all went well with my travel ... It
ask yourself a question many people who know me the ...
Why do you do such a funny adventure travel ?????.....
We live in Germany in a system of higher, faster, farther, more effective, more, more, more ...
And I will not go under it, you have fixed row and swim with the stream ... .. contributed to this strong influence on me, even on a needle's eye narrowed and was always tearing ... always nice to stay in the middle !!!!!
Yes not possible to push the edge in the one hanging there I can stay in the undergrowth, I tear something or equal to drown ... ...
this straitjacket, I have imposed upon me as a notorious yes-men and himself a bit, preventing breathing durchschnaufen a free and ... .. The pressure of the uncanny
having to work tugged at the nerves and I turned my real ...
externally almost always a smile on the lips, cheerful to act as honest and good person ... ..
inwardly and privately, one will grouchy, gruff, impatient, angry and just connected ... my betty is many a disaster of this sing song ... can ...
and get rid of I really wanted to ...
you will continue ripped more and more in the flow and see This constriction in the funnel before you, with its faster .!!!......... their so-called vortex
Now it's just I felt !!!...... no, I'm no longer continue swimming, but have the ripcord pulled, got the jump as it were flown over just in time for the crushing of obstacles ....
am gone on this journey, where one really has time to think and can again find a clear head ...
I am now again landed in a fairway
quiet ... it's me again !!!!! glossy
with this journey has changed much. ... For good !!!!!!
I feel in me again a space:
big ... huge ... light ... with infinite depth and breadth ... weightless timeless ... ... ... ... everything is very light, balanced tared ... just ... this ... indifference ... ease.
this ballance, was what I had lost ....
something that I necessarily wanted to regain ...
with this, added exotic and quite tiring trip, I've got it all back ...
this space ... I think it is my soul ... I will get more so cherish, maintain and enjoy my inner peace

All that I've gained the freedom of traveling through the landscapes, the hospitality in the countries visited, the joy to the scents, the color , the smile of people
... just breathe and exercise with the whole world ...
looks like one to whom it goes well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... and tomorrow I'm back home ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment