Sunday, November 7, 2010

Asus Router Print Server Mac

cross-direction occurs Ethiopia

the airport in the middle of town I leave Khartoum direction Wad Medani ...
always walked along the Nile at certain impoverished settlements over wood, often interrupted by the security police checkpoints ...
from Medani, the completely flat land and off the road stretches for miles an approximately 20m wide strip of millet cultivation ...
migrate and some herds of camels and sheep alongside ...
to 15:00 pm is Vibi me a strange and wiggle the whole lamp stem to go ... the matter now !!!!!
In 2007, Iran and Caucasus on my journey I also happened to .. the tire imbalance, the new one, the extreme vibrations on Denj exercises porch with speedo and gps .. I'll go behind the planting of millet 2.M high ....
and in fact, the aluminum is completely through! What zeus said to do ....
must stay here and immediately repaired in case of daylight even begin ..... all broken down and cable ties, wire and a piece of wood installed as stiffening ....
the border town galabat think it will certainly ... but it's getting dark and I have to stay next to the road behind the field ....
I go to a single tree pegs in the field ... and under 4 in the ground covered with carved millet stalks is a totally frightened sudanese, wide open eyes ...
he blabbert something, and I tell him he should come up .. I'll take in the other hand and pull him to give ... he mopped the last swallow from ner plastic water bottle and clearly explain to him that I will sleep here ... he grimaced back under his mess .... see if he plays again emerging night ... I think net ... the deletion of the pants ... I am fully in no man's land and repaired and little is pursuing the more than 2 std say a word too long without! is not even not ..... so I will not build up my tent today and sitting on my mat in the soil return .... I doze these words to me and always wake up briefly, counting shooting stars at small noises on ... but nothing is with the Sudanese ..... I spend the night!! follow


pictures later

0 comments:

Post a Comment