Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Greeting For Manager

bob marley and Shashemene


the night worried about us not far away from us constantly taqschenlampenleuchten vote and ...
I have even from home auus a light sleep when I'm traveling on those and watch the most unusual noise on the same ... but since I was already queasy einwenig ....
it turned then get out that there were local fisherman, the boat her with the net in the lake and then took his hands from the bank caught up again at sunrise ..... I went straight down and I've seen their fang. ... harsh and small catfish, as I've drawn a large Nile from the ...
at 9.00 we went back up the rising coast south to Shashemene, the birthplace of Bob Marley ... sit here a few safaris rasta hats with yellow-red-green and let her come alive again with compatriot reaggaymisik and other witnesses to smoke !!!!!

then transforms the landscape of in bold green bushy savannah real jungle ....
to 2500 changes an ape-bande away without our big take notice of us ... heir is probably the longest inhabited street in the world ....
km to about 2OO almost any row to row are cottages, farms and kraals with people and their pets ... you should not even need to correct, because once someone comes out of the bush to see who because this still holds .... then the road is really bad ...

teerflicken to teerflicken follows another pothole and bumps ..... middle of it I fly my mirror on the left arm and I can still level with the armpits ..... simply hold Rubber mounted welded on the screw shaft ....
has been the Sudan follows the material used in demanding that I could hardly cope with the repair ...
achieve clock at 16.00, we finally Yabello an outpost of civilization, with motel and a beautiful garden with palm trees and flower bed.
exactly where we build our tents on .... 50 birr (2.50 euros )....
for NEN tent full of cheap .... ...... a few beers, and thips injera and the evening went ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment