Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Congratulations Wording

Ethiopia

Mon 11/08/2010
gondor
5.30uhr dawn ... the sudanese has not been quiet as of the dates ... breakfast with 4 and water ... from ... here is no limit to the petrol .. . is rich already have 200km to Gondar ...

galabat run into lots of people coming along the road .. wild west moderately, dirty and scary to me all suspicious ... purely for the security police traverpermit given and continue to the customs carnet stamped ... ... the last 26 pounds crushed and then as a last still to put immigration ...
an iron lamp brackets for my porch

visa stamp again and I am released from sudan ..... over a bridge that is blocked by a blue rope I'm in Ethiopia ... again ... to police entry stamp and now the dreaded customs ... a week before some unsuspecting travelers here 10 days in no man's land was in prison, because the äth.regierung had fast times, a new law put in place and niemend, not even the German embassy knew about it ...
I had a letter from the dt.botschaft in Addis for me, in the Germany for the proper export my car guarantee ... if I could show as a valid carnet ....
everything works like a charm and immediately drove in the direction of the old royal city of Gondar ...
here everything is different pets pedestrians on the streets ... no cars but lots of ... and you have to be careful as hell because no one looks at the road ....

like it is green, yellow and brown ... up to 2200 and again in the temperature really amazing .... a great Gfühl after all the torturous heat ...
all children screaming in the streets are always mister ... you you you give me birr ...
but I'll go ahead and get finally good in Gondar ... I have a moppedreisenden from the black forest a tripod from the camp site in Khartoum while he had forgotten about and only know that here he wants to stay at a development worker colleague ...
unfortunately have not seen it and wants before dark to be out of town from the ...
is not because his x-challenge in front of a hair salon business ... joyful let me see again and I immediately cut the hair ..
he invites me for coffee and asks for his friend to know if I could stay for him too ... it works ... with the roland a whole house rented and has a caretaker did to house lady may I return .. . in the evening is still in the beer garden .. jaaa.die have really good beer ...
viewing platform from Goha hotel down glass after gondor

5 ° in condensing ltr 0.5 ... since Arzu's in turkey I've met my self-imposed time ... but almost thips now with little fried pieces of meat with spicy sauce I can not resist ..... cheers meal ...

thips injera and beer in gondor
Ethiopian highlands

0 comments:

Post a Comment