Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nadine Jansen Milking Pregnant

kim & tim

was martin Formerly known as aid workers in an education school work here ....

yesterday I got me a piece of angle iron in an auto accessories store is "concerned for 2 € ... I will prepare me today right that I make my porch lamp no longer has to prepare ... is

just around the corner at Roland Hauser the education school ... holzbau .... auto .... and metal ..... I must cut this rusty thing right ... drill some long holes and deburr here ..... there are all kinds of machines ...
but most of the rest, as no spare parts or even no saw blades are available to new hardware .... import tax is 205%!
everything is managed by a tool-mastery ...
has the key rule over the holy lockers ... through iron bars through it is a tool that served and those who have registered will receive it ....
the aid workers are often the äth.bürokratie chaos and the authorities powerless to deal with .....
is the tool-time champion is not there, the whole department is there to do nothing un .... I craft in the courtyard of roland the iron properly to my aluvorbau .... wire hose clamps, cable ties, and the matter will again be a stable bit ... but not yet Moyale-piste suitable .....
but for the next 1000km it will certainly get rich ... the first test the design direction is Lake Tana to the camp site by kim & tim .....
60km coarse gravel runway without objection ...
the two of them here realized her dream and created a paradise and idyllic for traveler ....
the brown-colored lake is picturesquely in lush green vegetation and flowering of the white blue sky ......
a huge tree in the enclosure with a stay at the shelters have not quite finished ... I'll take a straw-roofed shelter for tents overlooking the lake ... can work out
the two are just on the batteries of photovoltaic system with huge 12v, as memory .... I recording them to join as they wire up everything and have ... but not pretending to German ..... it appear even Boris and Sandra from South to just joerg, a former landlord at the ZugspitzCard ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment