Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toy Fox Terrier Vs Rat Terrier Difference

pat and paterchon or surviving mombasa

mombasa south
mombasa
mi / Th 24 and 25 11th .....
the day I started again with shared breakfast with hedi, ulli and Yolanda, a Swiss chalet host ....
then I began to unpack everything next to the tent and sort out ......
that I need never be thrown away .... ........ can ulli need, such as chain spray, cold metal drill may need .... etc. .... hedi
dry soups all my fry sauce, the remaining rice and spices ....
then ready for takeoff in Kikambala
had anything serious, as the large ratchet-nuts to size 32, chain cutter in front of the compartment below the engine guard to finally screw plate .... I still have my two aluminum case into one piece of luggage ... this will be my baggage and sleeping bag, tent and some clothes and my tool bag in it ...
the luggage role for hand luggage, the heavy boots I'll fuss as clothing due to their weight, unfortunately, have to directly take on board ....
as were the thick fleece and the windproof sleeveless jacket ... will look funny at 30 ° ... all the other passengers who probably short and sleeveless ... but I need to save weight !!!!......
since yesterday I've tried in vain to make my flight confirme ...
not even in a airberlin office was possible ... ...
before I will finally be broken clock at 11.00 am for the airport, I want to make up for this flight confirmation once again right on the passenger terminal. ... Nope ... nothing ... so cheeky
busy times just to kenya-airways boots and begged for assistance to ... but then I have called smooth-contact person, by telling me so half-medium-binding confirmation of this flight ....
a fully arduous history ... ... ... ... will then telephone numbers well again tomorrow all 3 so far figured out for safety deselect !!!!!
in the duty hut at the airport moi

So .... then we went out to the cargo terminal 2 km away ... .. and there was smooth clock to 14:00 lunch break! Nothing was more ... everything was rotten in the shadows around and dozed. ... Pulled in only a 15 minute delay, the custom troupe, was bustling on-going on really ... ..
took my agent of the airfreight company skajo all my documents, and went from station to station ... ... .. die ... die ... paper declaration of dangerous goods, dangerous goods with stickers category 9 ????.....
side were again described two A4 sheets stapled onto mopped, that this vehicle really a motorcycle and not a combine harvester and can actually be powered by petrol !!!!...
the master chief by himself even came down still and controlled my disconnected, isolated battery pole ... .. max 3ltr fuel were allowed to remain in the tank .... One liter was only apparent since tank in the right, the other in the main tank I have which may not even recognizable ... ..
fit so finally everything and my "old" was allowed in duty-free space ... but the range they should be lashed until Friday ...
so I was the lord of the belts where he can because lash down bind anywhere. ... I hope has understood all !!!!..
his first proposal, which take a tip from the tanks and then everything runterzuspannen, I was not good! Let's see how my mopped arrives in Munich ?????!!!
17.30h am I fahrzeuglos in mombasa .... The
recognizes one of the many, just around here scattering Kenyans and asking me whether I would take a taxi ... ...
course, I say ... .... But I would have 40 km to the north ... ... he knew as a cost henceforth "taxi" ... ... 3600 ksh (36 €). ... too expensive I say ... 3000 but would also extend !!!.... said than done .... but instead of a taxis appear correct a completely abandoned, finished white sedan ....
the driver, wollbemützt black, not really looking bright and cool sunglasses on ... ... from the rear door emerges a real Kenyan colossus. ... Fat scar on the cheek and across the front. ... Bull neck and sunglasses also ... ....
I think to myself .... shit!! According to taxi it looks like not!
But at least drive me both here at the heavily guarded airport at least until the passenger terminal ... .. I would have to change money, I say the two ... and then wait even beautiful in the parking lot. ... hey, I'm stupid, I see from Marty Feldman as the two or think that I really related to mombasa go through ?????
The next possibility of me ugly claws from the back of the neck, holding me what I know to the ears and the stupid innocent boor bent forward from his beloved outlaw-slum to me all that I here have to take away. ... I'm waiting inside 3 minutes, come back to the clattering carts in the patterchon pat and waiting for me, born Ihen 100 shillings for the 2 km ride ....
moreover, I say I could now friends with free ride to kikambali seen inside, turn around and let the stupid are !!!!.....
me after I turn again to 15m and see the two talking and gesticulating violently ... .... I think that is again a degree but not so stupid tourist walked off the leash! ... .. ... Puahhhh luck or just a simple instinct??
end i got 30 minutes later with an official yellow taxi and brought safely to 3000ksh Kikambala has been ... ... ulli noodles then smashed in the grill and still hedi prepared tomatoes and cucumber salad for dinner together before ... ... ... ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment