Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cervical Ectropian And Ttc

Tiwi Beach


a hot muggy night is behind me ... .. my thermarestmatte has again how grave the Turin cloth, get an ergonomic wet impression of my silhouette. ... From sea her pull thick drops, impregnated on clouds and unload them just about my hung up motorcycle clothes. ... at 9:00 clock the regenspuk is over, because who has overcome all the clouds driven inland. ... blue sky, sunshine, like we have again the 30 ° met! ....
. I then set off early afternoon at the legendary visit to Tiwi beach, 20km south of Mombasa ... he is a secret favorite of travelers: because of its unique position yet, the white beach, accompanied by close to the flooded palm ... .. is right there and the camp site of the Twiga lodge ....
first I must once again through the thick smoke filled the Mombasa-traffic downtown ... the tuc-TACs and the small road buses blocking the road once more, so I have a std to ferry consumption on the likonipassage ...
the old town of Mombasa is actually an enclosed island of 2 arms of the Indian Ocean ... behind it is only march and mangrove land ... .30 ksh on for the crossing, and after 20km I bend to the left and drifting in finely ribbed sand road from corner to corner ... ..
is finally the always bumpy track ... it looks as if the underground once been a coral reef ... holey sharp underground formation to the tires still hold to the beach ....
And then he's there ... the blue-green ocean. ... Deep white sand ... and the wind bent high coconut trees ... ... a dream ... .... lonely and almost no people. ... just an old thw vehicle with German occupation is in their chairs. ... two small children have to grade their homework and the mother monitors the ... .. a little paradise ...
Schön is slow, I do wonder ... .. what was the country best, most beautiful of my travel ???????..................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........
there's this movie ... .. with gregory peck and audrey hepburn willowy ... ..
A heart and a crown .... A young sovereign state escapes to travel to Europe in Rome
your obligations representative and appeared accompanied by a reporter into the full life of the Roman capital of plump one ... ..
she enjoys the live carefree, not dictated as a free young woman ...
and goes but heavy princess heart return to unpopular status as representatives of their countries ... ... in a farewell audience with representatives of the writing guild all over the world will now be asked.:::
.... what was her most beautiful city on your trip ????? .
... staatsfraulich and already practiced it begins ... ... all my visited cities had their charm and beauty ... ... .. ... .. and they increased ROM! . ... ROM was the most beautiful city I travel ....!!!!!! throwing them happily and explicitly in the round ... ... ... ... ... ....
behaves And so it is with me all ..!!!!!... country had experienced its lovely .... Its beauty ... its cultural sights, such as Petra. ... The pyramids, the omayadenmoschee in Damascus, the royal palace in the Nile gondor ... ... and the respective people to .... But there's this ... Sudan. sudan sudan sudan ... ... is no doubt my nr 1 .. my highlight of the trip! Landscape, people and the great cultural past of the region leaves no doubt for me to ... ..
this beleaguered people of the largest country has of africa my won heart ...
have before all the Nubians in the north of the country it done to me ... smile with the big, benevolent ... nobody ever with the confidence. ... And yet so hospitable welcoming .... I white, I'm a desert person, I'm love the sand, the dunes, reg and hamada. ... the starry nights, the vast silence of the infinite is wide ... all the unique fantastic and great!!
Unfortunately, we are all only with the negative news, this country-fed ... ... ..
Darfur ... famine, etc are in our heads burned and now is also the elimination of Southern Sudan in January to the series ...
perhaps with new atrocities ... but why condemn or stand in line, the evil is not ... this must be adapted lance and I will for the Sudan and its people break !!!!!
... for sure I was well monitored and my itineraries were probably recorded meticulously by the security police. ... But I have not my fingerprint, iris contour and my visa for befreundten deliver our brother in the west ?????
and he also has access to my account history if he wants !!!!... as it is, I think it is also perfectly legitimate that the Sudanese apparatus that does the job .. week

0 comments:

Post a Comment