Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nokia Software Updater 2.2.13.0 Pl

over 3100 m passes to Addis Ababa to Bahir


the Blue Nile is fed by Lake Tana in Ethiopia, which meets again in Khartoum on the White Nile from the heart of Africa .....
from there his name is nil, then only 30 km from the east .... bahir as the Blue Nile plunges spectacularly into cascades down a mountain break ...
today I 1 times used my sleeping bag right ...
12.2 ° showed my thermometer at 22.00 clock at the lake an.auch morning schwab Berte a thick layer of fog over the water and the dew wetted my tent on the roof ... omelet after a sharp with tee I leave Bahir Dar will and the highlands to addia Ababa. ..
precaution I have my fleece shirt dressed ....
in each valley is still a dark small fire smoke from all the carpet in the morning for breakfast, fueled ...
be next to the first class asphalt road planted fast-growing eucalyptus trees and be reached at approx 8m harvested ...
house construction scaffolding ... ... the wood burned is small ...
100km to Bahir Dar, I have pretty cows with human-sheep, and donkeys to fight on the track ... "especially the donkeys" continue to make extreme outlier ....
I drive with 70kmh on a group of animals to brake down and the approach to turn the cows and sheep from the direction of the common side of the road .... but stupid ass do not know what to do .... just the flock to ... no ... want to remain on the ground look stupid ... ... ...
perhaps only 5 meters in front of me he is mistaken on the right and strikes the left hook but dig into the ...... the light gray critters start to fool with the left at !!!!...
So when a donkey is in the game !!!!! beware ..... slowly I'm slowly screw according gps altimeter constant height up to 2500m, always accompanied by rock domes and huts in the farm ....
the women have short-cropped hair, a kind of dress and a cape on the back back on it ...... usually still a filled linen bag, the band is worn on the head with a ...... huge bundles of wood or water jugs they dragged her away to the cottage ...
the men have always beaten a stock on the neck and the hands folded casually over it ... very bold do it with a kalashnikov, ak47 and some museeumsrepetiergewehr ..... turban on the head, often only short pants and, again in a cape or blanket over the shoulder ... mostly they walk barefoot or have boots on ... .

to middle of the track is an excellent teerstrecke there, but then I have from 3100m down to 1000m on the Blue Nile has built a deep valley here ...
a bridge built by Japanese new again up to 3000m in part I had to cope with the incredible downhill ride 1m deep offsets .... would
at night I do not have to drive this road!! up here it's pretty fresh, there are maybe only 10 degrees ... and that is mopped at full throttle only 90 funny things and gurgling to himself .... there are 580 km to stoilze adis and here the road the name does not deserve more ... all of the heavy burdens broken .... my porch lamp wobbles again ... another aluminum bracket is broken and cable ties are the preliminary solution ... the heart of this up and down I meet a single mobile swiss , have a little gossip and wish you much fun .....
finally after hours of fully concentrated procedure is below me in the boiler Addis Ababa .... with many dented cars in the snaky I tal down and my koordinatenmacshine me the way to beer garden wim's camp with possibility
... I will happily meet james from bristol ....

stay in the middle of the city near train terminal, the Dutchman Wim a garden to the East for tearing up ... with beer hall and restaurant ...
same I ordered spaghetti bolognese for 2 € and a cold beer .... the day is gone


0 comments:

Post a Comment