Monday, November 1, 2010

Recovering From Guillan Barre And Appendicitus

my girls are there .......

acropole hotel in Khartoum

again I've spent sometimes a hot muggy night in with stauzenbesuch clock at 9:00 ... I'm going to the hotel acropole The Greek owners of this in 2 generation since 1952 gefühten hotels recognize me now and brings me to my family ...
my girls to visit me sleepy in Khartoum
, but I'm greeted warmly and abgebusselt weeks ...... 4 is not seen!! 10.00 clock offer breakfast, where I engage myself ..... finally have tables, chairs, cutlery plates, finished tea ......
already small, ordinary things are to have waived quite long. then you can see only what one has actually to be there all so for granted at home and it does not like ....
cold running water, electricity, cold drinks, the opportunity to go over and buy almost any time to eat .... what you want today ... tomorrow .... greek italian ...... and then later perhaps also .... bla bla ... the salad was not served well ,..... bla ... bla .... bla ....
here lets me live the contemplative are still plenty of sense and nonsense of our ..... excessive consumption patterns and lifestyles, it is also simpler, easier, happier ...
then we went to my friends in the Blue Nile Sailing club ... all welcome my family and vroni happy is not even the only female to be in the squad ...
change brake discs on the BNSC camping
I do on my new disc, meanwhile, go to ..... 1 / 2 hour and during the test drive I can once again be front access without having to fear the disc shatters .....
Catholic Church gegenüner the Blue Nile Sailing Club in Khartoum
now the rear brake ...... it seems to have something to do with the foot pump that stops nothing more ... I'll build it from .... segering out ..... and I see at once that the pressure of the white temple in the Teflon liner is not completely pushed back down .... it can also bore the trailing not from the expansion tank is free ..... and no pressure is built up ...!!!!
pressure piston with sealing lip and spring rausgepfriemelt ..... and you see a nut run-in and called ....
normal I would need the same new spare ... but on the fast repair is not possible .... so .... wallpaper with my little knife and scrape scrape I caution the bumpy path without violating the remaining o-ring behind it ... a bit fat ... all assembled .... filled with brake fluid, transparent acodurschlauch
Duch (Perschke was due) to the rear caliper on it at entlüfungsnippel and then it pushes the last air bubbles from the system ... a good day ....
brakes front and rear fully functional again ...... the Poles, the Finsing, Stephen from the Black Forest and the Briton James, with whom I am moved together since assuan leave the Blue Nile Sailing Club in Wad Medani direction to the Ethiopian border ...
town square in Khartoum
they will send me things, whether that's writing with that of the German embassy when entering a success ......... I pack my 7 and happy to leave the campground and the nozzle acropole, where I'll spend the next few days with my family ........
an
- hotel in Khartoum

0 comments:

Post a Comment