Monday, November 22, 2010

Club De Tractores Fiat 411

Nairobi - Tsavo - Mombasa

After more than one with the european community, I am alone again in Kenya on the road ....
clock at 8:00 I leave the jungle junction and twist myself for hours in the smoky morning traffic of 1.5 out of nairobi southeast direction ... ..
550km are on the program! On Athi River and Emali I follow with a sonorous sound of my "fat" and constantly forthcoming 4000 wide, not really impressive ... revolutions bush landscape.
the trip to Kilimanjaro, I can confidently because of the thick cloud cover in the southwest can be ....
dip in mito Andei I in the Tsavo East National Park is a ... ... along the road I encounter monkeys, zebras and a fairly large snake moves quickly off the .... The actual entrance to the park is me with $ 50 too expensive ...
and side streets are allowed for safety reasons, will not ride with a motorcycle ... .. love lion apparently motorradteile ????!!!!....
So continue on and into the voi ... maungu plains from Samburu .. I drive like wall into a hot sultry .... From here is sub-tropical climate with humidity and 31 ° 80% .
arrived in Mombasa I search for me, thanks to google maps found makuba police station, where in fact compared to my shipping agency you büro haben soll…….eigentlich…..aber die sind nach auskunft der neumieter schon über 1 jahr nicht mehr drin!!!
keiner dort weiß wohin….nun steh ich da!!! Ich schwitze mir hier einen wolf  ab….dieses büro muss ich finden, denn es wickelt alles mit meinen transportpapieren ab und wiedermal zieren den rücken meiner motorradjacke einige eingeschwitzte salzringe der vergangenen heissen tage…. erzählen  wie jahresringe eines alten baumes  die anstrengenden geschichten des moppedfahrers gogo…….
Heute kommt ein ganz dicker streifen dazu!!!!!!....ich fahr einfach times back to the airport moi, make a request through to the cargo terminal 2km away, and actually in a small inconspicuous, stainless container now sits my contact ....
a stone falls from my heart ..... lucky .... I'm glad the whole procedure of freight exports, shipping delivery, dangerous goods declaration radioactive with non shipmenttype and explain my airway bill ....
few extra dollars should I clock on Thursday ready to 14.00 for extra handling fees. ... Unabashedly he adds, that everything will be at the right done to when it because even some of Abraham Lincoln, under the receive hand- ... ... mer would tell me I behold him !!!!????............
17.00 clock and the sun sinks to the horizon already. ... I still jet traffic in the evening, the 40 km along the coast towards kikimbala where a scheizerisch / German couple a camp site for small chalets would offer ... great ... great pool garden workshop ... ... ... internet heart what more do you want ?.... a German dinner gabs still on it: beet zartgesimmertes beef with potatoes, sweet yellow pepper sauce with vegetables ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment