Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cake Designs For 50 Year Old Man

* inspired *

any longer that time again -
but not quite there ...
!

Funny, I always need a few days, until I'm back so completely at home. Until then, I always enjoy very this very own state of mind in which I float then. I like to call simply "inspired", which meets it quite well. * smile *

Zurich was again great times! I'm really happy there and always feel very well that we hardly get off the plane! We had 3 wonderful days, were shopping till you drop, stroll through the sunny city feast, fondue, some can drink tea and tipple the world's best all cocktails at the hotel bar ... * Hicks * Girls, you should ever come to Zurich, then I recommend you read the bar at the Marriott City - the hotel has been living off unfortunately and they are not really more of a charm, but the cocktails were divine, honestly, I swear! I can even remember ... :-))

Hmmmmm. So, my be animated, that of course with the cocktails do not the least - a rogue who thinks evil of it! * Laughs *

Had you well! :-)

heart greetings
Evelyn ♥

PS: As long as my image has just loaded, I got a little rumsiniert and about what it because the term "soul" may have to be. If one thinks about it due, it would mean that it is also a "soulless" is the opposite of that is inspired ... What a strange Auspruch that somehow, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment