Thursday, February 24, 2011

Morrowind Change Russian Language

Finally, "what their own"!



Yes, finally I've also "what your own! * Gg *

Had but finally have time such a neat bag of Bine and so have I, too, shopped in their Dawanda shop. So now it is official and I am happy now officially a Luxusweib! :-))) And indeed perhaps there again so hearted "Hömma" Täschelein for sale ...! * Hopeful * guck




And the first part of my order is also ink for days around here! I like the colors of PTMD so well and so I've ordered from the "The living sibling from Hamburg. I can highly recommend, super-friendly and above all super-fast! Within two days everything was palletized and great colors here are the must!

What do I do that? Hmmmmm. I think about me! :-)

must careful that I do not confuse! :-)





I'm going back to bed. I think I'll get sick. :-(

Had you probably

your Evelyn ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment