Saturday, February 5, 2011

Netherlands Tax Calculator

Little Shop of Horrors, Wuppertal

ago Years, I've even seen the film, which could but honestly not take pleasure as much. However, it turned again and again that film and stage are two very different beasts. There was also a friend of mine very impressed by the decor in the Tic-theater, so I was happy to see me to talk to me.

image (Copyright) by Martin Mazur (Source: http://www.tic4u.de/article25023-39.html )


What is it?
The Outsider Seymour Krelborn works in the poorly running flower shop of Mr. Mushnik. He secretly is in love with his beautiful, but somewhat naive colleague Audrey. But this is a rather sadistic and violent dentist together, of which she is tortured and beaten regularly.
When the shop is on the verge of bankruptcy, Mr. Seymour presented a self Mushnik bred new plant, which he has named Audrey ZWO. Once this is in the shop window, the shop begins to run, and Seymour and the plant are known and famous. But there's a catch: the plant will be fed ... specifically with blood! To get started, submit a few drops of Seymour's own blood, but soon the plant grows and takes up half the store. It sets Seymour now verbally and requires human sacrifice! Who lends itself to better than the nasty dentist?? But Seymour is not a callous killer ...

The theater, stage, etc.
The Tic-in theater in Wuppertal is a cute little theater with lots of atmosphere. You sit at small round tables and is actually anywhere close to the action. In the back of the room there is a bar where you can buy drinks.
The main story of the horror takes place in Mr. Mushnik shop flower shop. The setting I really liked it. There was a great showcase, a shop counter and a few flowers. Later, of course, also fills Audrey ZWO from much of the stage. The stage was simple but consistent.
was beautiful, that the part of the story that takes place outside of the flower Lades, was moved to the auditorium. In the center aisle was painted on a road (There was also a lamp post and road signs). There took place a lot, but also in the back before the bar was often built in zero-nothing a kind of second stage. We were as close at the events in the Zahnarzpraxis here ... Uahhh:)

costumes / wigs
In a very small production like this, of course, have to compromise to be made somewhere. The wigs had some very artificial. But it did, in part, also totally different orders of magnitude (see report on "Grease"), so I think it's absolutely not bad. The costumes have me very much. Grade Seymour and his was a little too big nerd-dresses, this round horn-rimmed glasses and bow tie just the prototype of the unfortunate loser.


music
the songs I knew only from the Film and that I may have seen the good and happy to be back 10-12 years. Some songs have me live like very much. Played by the way was the German version. I have the English songs no longer in the ear, but sounded the German texts neither clumsy nor "translated" as it has so ever in other pieces.
Hab grade again and I think it is purely wonderful: "You'll be a dentist - You have no compassion, your heart is not soft - son, you'll dentist - that makes you happy and on top of that range." :) I think overall it is not the soundtrack I would listen to constantly. More accurate but I can only say that if the pieces have again taken a closer look. So a few hits are definitely there!

occupation

Seymour - Christofer Schmidt
occupied Genial! Christofer was awesome. Degrees in the partly helpless, sometimes defiant facial expressions, he was world class. Vocally he has me very, very good!

Audrey - Elizabeth Wahle
Her by I was thrilled. She has the blonde Naivchen very well put across and high, squeaky voice was easy to fit. A little shaky at times, but it fit very well in the role! Her facial expression was great!

Mushnik - Hans Otto Radermacher
He has played the role well. Sometimes you could hear a little dialect out - was probably even intended.

Dentists - Fabian Boehle
He was in the role of a blast. The role is for her a lot: you can be really nasty and mean. He has played very well.

Chrystal - Karolin Hummerich
Ronnett - Katharina chicks
Chiffon - Luisa Behnke
The three were always in the choir and women have their thing really well. I knew at least 2 of them already the Christmas Eve and they gave me here like in the piece well.

puppeteer-Robert Flanze
The poor deserve praise and recognition, because it sure was a pretty sweaty affair to put under the plant costume! Well played!


Audrey II - Patrick Stanke
came the voice from the tape and was really only visible in the higher elevations than from Patrick Stanke (and only if you listen very closely and paying attention). Was great: "... I gibs Gibs me - I want food ... Happa, happa!" And vocally the plant (despite distortion) has rocked the place!


Wilkinson - Andreas Wirth
Andrew had several roles. As screaming, hyterisch-masochistic patient of the dentist, he has obviously left a special impression. Crazy:)

Narrator - Michael Baute

Conclusion
It was a really worthwhile, small but nice production and I had a great, fun evening in Wuppertal. On stage, I wrote the song many times like better than then as a movie. I do not think it will be one of my favorite pieces. But I'm really glad to have seen it. I liked it really well and am pleasantly surprised! There was much to laugh at Seymour and I'm a little lost my heart:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment