Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lip Piercing With Ulcer

Wicked (Matinee and Willemijn-Derniere)

The fact that Oz was a special day, we noticed already, as they drove into the parking garage - on the trees between the park and the metronome hung green and pink balloons. It was Derniere-time for the cast and ensemble members:

Willemijn Verkaik (Elphaba)
Katrina Taylor (Glinda-Cover)
Janna Yngwe (Nessa-Cover and ensemble)
Robert Knorr (Moq-Cover and ensemble)
Dashi Mitchell (Ensemble)
Emily Nell (Ensemble)
Carlotta Bolognese (Ensemble)
Candy Meriott (Ensemble)
(It would be even more, but I must first find out who else ...)
or short, to: too many!

before the matinee show you got the opportunity again to speak briefly with Willemijn and get autographs and take pictures, since she sold stuffed animals with her husband to donate the proceeds. She looked very resolved, friendly and seemed to enjoy the day very much.

Beddy-Bear-state

Matinee

I had my doubts as to whether me a double show would not be too much, but ultimately was there is a nice mood for the evening show.

occupation (only the "important")
* cast list and the matinee at the end of the post Abenshow

Elphaba - Roberta Valentini
Finally! Elphaba No. 6 - I had to wait long for it, but now I had finally time to the musical stage, and not always "just" on the concert stage! Her voice has a beautiful sound. They sing like me to speak both for and when. I was also pleased total, that it does not try to copy Willemijn, but its witches, like Sabrina, and now that Melanie is something quite unique. I've often read that they like galindafizieren times can be and I can really imagine. There are nuances again, but clearly has something mischievous Robertas Elphaba ... I would they really like to see with Joana (or Jana), because I can imagine that it then goes off even more than with Valerie. Where this "beloved" of course, was something very special - but more on that later.
What bothered me a little - but maybe it was because of my place and the acoustics there anything worse (I was slightly to the side). Bodies such as "and now this little country bumpkin Dorothy pulled it," the Willemijn roars so wonderfully strong, Roberta came before me a lot more cautious. Otherwise it was really great and you have it also noted that it was for them a special show or a special day. She has betrayed us after that it was very emotional - and I believe her every word! Especially when I think of the later evening, but I will not prejudge now.

Roberta and Valerie at the final applause

Glinda - Valerie Link
Hmm ... I like them very happy, she sings and plays solid. But compared to Stelley Jana Joana Fee or spice is not easy enough for her Glinda-over singularity. The Show was great and had two highlights directly to do with her, but still I would now prefer Joana (Jana anyway).
But as I said - Valerie does a good job. I have no complaints what I'm not in it.

Fiyero - Anton Zetterholm
Menno - since October, he had so increased. The matinee was again really a step backwards. Sorry, but he was understood to worse again and has made some pronunciation mistakes and words swallowed, etc. He seemed a bit distracted, I had the feeling. Anton was okay, but maybe he was with the idea already in the Derniere evening. (Actually, I can understand him because I was thinking more often been a few hours.)

Nessa - Janine Tippl
After a long time I had again the Nessa-first cast. Compared Janna Yngwe liked me better. Externally it is a great Nessa Janine (I like their protruding ears ^ ^), but vocally she chases me goosebumps a much smaller one than Janna.

Janna Yngwe
She has only this time ensemble played, but somehow they always caught my eye. Just like Dashi Mitchell. I think the last game you would do everything again. Very, very sad that I will now have more than Nessa: - /

Highlights:
case of "beloved" Elphaba is the carrier pulled the dress - Right at the appropriate place "I'll show you the most stylish shoes and the dress do so." Wupp the braid over it quickly and hastily repaired, continue to play hide and laugh ...
Catfight At the scoop was raised again by Glinda: Fiyero befielt to let the guards Elphaba and Glinda usually tells: Yes, go, already makes (or something like that). This time, said Valerie: Cz Cz Cz ... (But in the way "off, away") and gave the commander in chief then also just keep it up to his people. This was somehow better than you can describe it here ... The room was on the ground!
thought it was nice that Valerie at the end of the reprise of "What I am" not "You were there, so I've changed me" but "You there waiting, so I've changed me."
Much more occurs to me now not. It was my first double show and the second show superimposed well as a bit of the first.
It certainly was a great show where you could feel very clearly that there was something in the air.


evening show


The theater was filled almost to the last seat. and 95% of people were there because of the Derniere. This can be noticed very, very much! The people who just happen to this show booked, were certainly very confused what was going on there. Beside me sat an older couple, who already back and again marveled at what an event because they were advised. For the metronome was already like a beehive. Everything was buzzing in anticipation. Thus Derniere - You are happy and sad at the same time it is - in any case it's kind of jittery and excited ... And so it went with me. On the one hand, I could not wait and on the other hand, the parting was hard!
The atmosphere was incredible. Before the show was by told by loudspeaker that the metronome Theatre and the Wicked team adopted the following performers ... Then, the names listed above and the latest on Willemijn name broke almost deafening applause. Since you once had a taste of what have come to the would, because at times it sounded as if you were a stadium rock concert, so went with the audience to the performers and especially Willemijn all over again to show how beautiful the most time with them / it was.

almost sold out theater:)
And then the show started:
I do not know what to say. It was the first time I've seen a double show and I would have thought that the second show, perhaps as a long-felt because we saw almost the same until a few hours before. Strangely, the opposite was the case. May have been, or whatever the special feature of the performance was a rare act as nice and as compelling as this evening.

I felt was that those who go and remain absolutely EVERYTHING have given what was in them. Above all, Willemijn, which has always played well and sung, but has surpassed himself again by a mile and more intense than in the matter was.
It has been noted it clear that they everything sucks again right in itself and savors every song and every single minute.
For me this was much more important than Derniere-specific - although I found some very cute.

Especially in the first act, there were many little things.
It went from häuftig Willemijn, the bye ... as was Joanne in "precious" a wizard with pink accessories gift from her ... "I got something for you cobbled together. was removed
When Dr. Dillamonth after the hour, he said goodbye to each ensemble member and then up in front of Elphaba and said "Thank you, that I too could learn from them as much." (By the way, the Dr. actually chewed bravely in two shows his strip of paper and swallowed - in earlier shows, has he ever spit, I mean ...)
In "I'm not," there was an absolute goosebumps moment . At the end of the song Willemijn went all the way forward on the edge of the stage, took a deep, then nodded briefly and then left the stage.
Madame Morrible received from her a bouquet of flowers after she had handed her the letter wizard. Barbara had to swallow loudly and almost in tears said: "Make me proud, at least once!"
Instead of the usual plastic flowers at the station of Fiyero Elphaba got a bouquet of real flowers. Speaking of Fiyero. Now the opportunity is too rehablilitieren Anton ... Am very sure that he was really distracted in the afternoon. For evening, he had fallen significantly in the full thing and I feel better.

Again and again, there was thunderous applause and cheers. That was very extreme and as Wicked newbie I would have found it disconcerting determined. But with such a special show it was just nice that the actors were adopted in this way.
Only in "Defying Gravity" I was a little too much. For when Elphaba goes into the air, their song by the applause was almost impossible to understand.

in the second act there was less opportunity for adaptation than as a "wicked" witch, it just does not fit. As already mentioned - I just can not say often enough - all played very hard.
I was right, so someone please confirm, that "As long as I'm the" intense than usual? At least for Willemijn ratios ... Anton also sang: "I could say - I was bewitched. "Now this was a Versinger, or did he Willemijn bring to smile - the latter he has certainly done:)
case." As I am "I would have expected more tears Joana and Willemijn almost to the end kept before then but little tears flowed.
Also in the audience there were many sobs and I had to turn again to the back, because hundreds in the hall and cracked lights lit up. In short, I had to smile when it all over Hall at the beginning of the song cracked very loudly and very loud, all lit sticks, but then it was very atmospheric.

farewell photo
The great howl came mainly after the final applause as the cast members were then formally adopted by the thanks and flowers .
Roberta came on stage and had a little speech prepared for Willemijn, which she presented with tears. By then all the dams broke and the public.

A very beautiful, emotional evening (day) went by in a end. I've finally got to see Roberta in green. It was great to experience again in this Willemijn top form and the incredible atmosphere in the audience was exceptional and have made the day a special experience! Therefore, once again, made everything right!


After the Show / Stage Door
Even if there were as many actors and Willemijn before the shows in the foyer on Beddy-Bears, it was full at the Stage Door after the show anyway as never before. Roberta hung for a time at the window and took pictures of the crowd. Willemijn came out briefly and said a few words. She thanked him and apologized that they did not to each individual could come and told that they are still very agitated and would be ready. She also said that the donation would have been a great success and 350 stuffed animals were sold. She thanked me again for the support and also for the great time in Deutschland.Sie all hope to see you soon. Someone then shouted "We come to Holland" about which she clearly enjoyed.

actually, for my part I think about it. I am one of the strange people who like anyway, the Dutch language (and even started once they have to learn ^ ^).

reason: Thanks to each wel, Willemijn en tot gents!


Links
My Wicked further reports



Cast List (Matinee)
Roberta Valentini (Elphaba), Valerie Link (Glinda), Anton Zetterholm (Fiyero), Barbara Raunegger (Madame Morrible), Carlo Lauber (magician), Janine Tipple (Nessa) Thomas Wissmann (Dr. Dillamonth), Ben Darmanin (Moq), Carlotta Bolognese, Christina Maria Bernner, Vamenssa Campbell, Melanie Gebhard, Kisha Howard, Candy Marriott, Theano Makariou, Emily Nell, Janna Yngwe, Nuno Azevedo, James Cook, Cosimo de Bartholomew, Kit Gresty, Matt Jones, Robert Knorr, Dashi Mitchell, Jonas Wahlin, Dirk Weiler

Castliste (Abendshow)
Willemijn Verkaik (Elphaba), Joana Fee Würz ( Glinda), Anton Zetterholm (Fiyero), Barbara Raunegger (Madame Akaber), Carlo Lauber (Zauberer), Janine Tippl (Nessa), Thomas Wissmann (Dr. Dillamonth) Ben Darmanin (Moq), Carlotta Bolognese, Christina Maria Bernner, Vamenssa Campbell, Melanie Gebhard, Kisha Howard, Candy Marriott, Theano Makariou, Emily Nell, Janna Yngwe, James Cook, Cosimo de Bartolomeo, Kit Gresty, David Hardenberg, Matt Jones, Robert Knorr, Dashi Mitchell, Jonas Wahlin, Dirk Weiler

1 comments:

Nachtschwärmerin :-) said...

wieso nimmst du meine berichte in deinen blog? hättest ja mal vorher fragen können - why do you take my texts for your own blog? please aks before doing so!

Post a Comment