Thursday, February 17, 2011

Environment Scholarships

Au revoir!


So!

The PC repaired at home! What joy!

And then finally once again get a few flowers photographed.
this I could really show a lot of you now ... This is unfortunately nothing.
Just this little flower will be today, sorry.

I have that is going to bed! I won. I have to get up at 4:00 clock! * Screaming *

And I'm so excited! Looking forward to certainly wonderful days in Zurich!

Finally Zurich again! * Beam *

Hach! The beloved and I, we look forward and let us go really well there! :-)

you hopefully!

Had you well, dear ones!

heart greetings
Evelyn ♥

PS: Because I get asked from time to time ... No, this is not a program that my flower pictures is so airy and bright! That's me. * Gg * And my camera, which is already too great ne. And still my hammer-macro lens, Canon 100mm IS USM, between us, that's a big love! :-)))))) Three of us, so we are a well-established team :-)))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment