Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Rid Of Chillblains

Happy Birthday!

My dearest child,

exactly 18 years today since I was allowed to take out the first time in my arm!

I felt you long before and I'll never forget this feeling of happiness when you have knocked gently on the inside of my abdomen. Somehow that was a bit like mini-Püpse and still makes me smile when I think of it! I constantly had to chuckle with joy and happy surprise.

Then came the great day of your birth and at last I could see you really touching, caressing, kissing and talking with you. Most of all I have to rumgebissen your little Speckärmchen or you tickled his bare toes. Hach, that was a delight, how could you laugh then! Your smile lit all and always enchanted our whole Environment. Even the size curmudgeon somewhere out on the street had to smile when you lit it. Your smile crept into it directly into the hearts and brought nothing but joy.

It was not long before you made your first steps. Of course, yet safe and secure in my hand, but on their own feet and even then I practiced it: Letting go. You let go. You and your ability to trust. Sustained by this faith in You I manage still to create a degree of permeability of the day, with the good feeling that you never have my confidence from disappointed!

Yes, I am proud of my child. Very proud even. I am so proud to be your mum and son to accompany such a great life to be allowed!

Today begins a new phase of life now, they say. The serious side of life. What nonsense! :-) Grow up and stay simple child - then the match already. I wish you that you never lose the joy in your heart and open your laughter and the spark in your soul you always light up the right way and will illuminate. I know you will find it your way and even if I will let go back a bit, so I'm always with you and always there for you there, another journeying through on your life!



congratulate With 1 Milllion birthday kisses to you all I sincerely at 18 Birthday!

I love you, my child! :-)

Your Mama


PS: Let's rip right today and Saturday! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment