Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Fitness Proposal Samples

photography project "Winter in Textures"

So your loved ones,

are here so my very first craft results from the weekend from the diverse world of textures! has

The love of Alice Alice Mon to a workshop / competition called and I'm really happy that I have not decided yet then participate in the activity! I've never tried before on textures and was not sure if I as DAU at all hammer out. I see myself more as a photographer as imaging artists. ;-) Now I'm very excited about my results and I am sooooooooo excited what will you say! :-)) In any case, I've discovered what a great, new, and so will shine in future certainly one or the other image in new Bea.

Thank you, dear Alice for the suggestion! :-)











The textures I use are from:

1

2

3

4


I have created all the images manually with Photoshop CS5.

Thanks for the wonderful teaching of woman doctor and pixel mania , with both I've even understood this and that's saying something. :-))))


And this was my starting image:






Sincerely your
Evelyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment