Monday, February 14, 2011

Is 6.4 High Blood Sugar Level

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine




Beloved,

I wish you all a full Valentine's Day love and good feelings!

And you know: love you itself, then all the love and often returns back to you!

you I can unfortunately not offer a current-hearted Valentine picture, my PC gave up the ghost at the weekend. But really. :-( Now isser interactions, let's see, I'll know by Wednesday whether it can be repaired again Well now I have the old carrot and my husband can play around with the ultimate crisis get it ... * eye roll * But.. - better than nothing! * *

laughing I was just shopping and go after my beloved and me to cook something special nice, but I was now dawn so dimwitted that I accidentally took 2 pills instead of 1 and now I can not drive . So now I lay me a little and love can shopping. :-)))) Once again I am well rested and clear, I will then hopefully conjure up something nice and take pictures sometimes, maybe I can set down again by the weekend pictures ...

Oh! Weekend! I'm looking way out for months! For one thing again on a small weekend trip! * Cheering *

So your loved ones,
let you go well today and let you enjoy!

heart greetings
Evelyn ♥


PS: Just in my Picasa album I still found something hearted! * * Froi

0 comments:

Post a Comment