Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Community Service Letters For The Courts

gratitude


humility.

humility for life.

And gratitude for life with my loved ones!

deeply moved I saw today evening at the Star TV interview with Barbara Pacheco-Eberhart, author of "Four minus three" that certainly yes many already know. Many of the audience fought back tears, I let my home on the couch free run. In the summer, at some point I read from this terrible fate in a magazine and what has made woman-Eberhart Pachl out of it and I've had immediately bought the book. Range Traut I have not but then not, I'll do it now!

stories like this make me always remember this very painful that nothing in life is self-evident and should not be. Much too often we forget, unfortunately, just that it seems to ...

And I also had to immediately think back to another television report, which I had seen in December and the I also very, very touched and had taken along. It was the story about Susan, her husband and her child Norbert Benedict. Susan suffered during the birth of a pulmonary embolism Benedict and falls into a vegetative state ... More information about the family here.

both reports make me very thoughtful and terribly sad.

I feel, however, a very large, an enormous gratitude for the love of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment