Friday, January 7, 2011

Side Effect Of Not Wearing An Underwear

Preview: Midsummer Night the Musical in Dinslaken 2011


It are news * to this year's cast of the musical of the summer night in Dinslaken on 07/09/2011
(* Edit: The message is from 15/12/2010)


"Besides Ethan Freeman , the absolute Dinslakener crowd favorite, this concept thirteenth summer night of the musical on 9 July 2011 in the Burgtheater two strong women at his side



Pia Douwes in Amsterdam is currently seen in the Dutch production of "We will rock you".




And Sabrina Weckerlin is probably the most acclaimed in Germany at the moment "musical voice" again in Dinslaken. Sabrina, who will play next year to star in the world premiere of the musical "Pope Joan" will, in Dinslaken already present some songs from it.

The other occupations summer night in 2011 shortly Posted
cards are in the civil offices, to get at all the usual ticket outlets and by phone at 01805 / 570 000
Source:.. www.lokalkompass.de


As I sell new message to you now in the aftermath (9:01:11), nor, now that would have probably also attributed to Patrick Stanke, because on his website www.patrickstanke.com Dinslakentermin stands as the event in its calendar.)


why I'm so free time to take his picture already in the Dinslakengalerie.

Whether it actually Serkan Kaya again is, I could not find out. He had announced at the last summer night he will come too. The question is whether the appointment with the lead role in "Beyond the Horizon" is compatible. Let's hope he gets a free evening and rock again Dinslaken is!

please note that I cite here only other sources - I am just like you, just a musical fan and pass on what I've read somewhere. Therefore, I assume no warranty on accuracy but still I refer to my sources, so you can understand where I have the info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment