Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wording For 3 Year Old Birthday Invitation

No commitment on Wednesday. 2




I am glad you today for the second time my project "confession on Wednesday" reveal . :-) And of course I am again very very curious about your responses and look forward to your participation! You may also like to use a link in the comments to you, then I guarantee nothing escapes. :-)

So, off we go, now the subject:

all current



PS: Your sweet, I would I still sincerely thank you for the two great awards !!!!!
I snatch the morning, do not worry! Unfortunately, today and tomorrow am still pretty much in the time stress because we probably go to Hamburg tomorrow night, but I have tomorrow another four hours before my hair appointment ... I'm writing yet! :-)

No. 1 Where are you watching:
home in my office

No. 2 three things that draw you right now without getting up, can:
first Cat Treats
second Teacup
third Hand Cream

No. 3 your favorite shoes:
This crazy great, super comfortable, true to size and totschicke boots from DUO!
Oops! The tip for women with strong calves! Is!

No. 4 your favorite scents:
first Red Oud "2 Montale
"Gesture" of Humiecki & Graef
third "Pulp" by BYREDO

No. 5 three dishes that you can cook without thinking:
first Sweet Coconut Dal
second Pumpkin soup with garlic croutons
third Wintry roasted vegetables

No. 6 What languages do you speak:
first English (goes above)
second Traditional italian (speak very well not even write)
third Turkish (Used to be very good, now for lack of exercise not sooooo dolle)

No. 7 What languages do you like to be able würdcst:
first English
second Japanese

No. 8 magazines that you read regularly:
1.Myself
second Living & More
third Sensa

No. 9 Your Favorite game:
first Settlers of Catan
second Carcassone
third Simply brilliant

No. 10 A television program that you regularly watch:
None. For years we had no TV and I can at any time without very good!


So your loved ones, since your turn! :-)))

Evelyn


PS: Your sweet, a thousand thanks for the two awards, I'll still catch me tomorrow! 'm Just a little time in stress, as we probably go tomorrow night after Hamburg and tomorrow but I have a 4 hour hair appointment before me, and still must do a lot ... Sign me yet !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment