Sunday, January 30, 2011

Midrin Versus Fiorocet

Wicked (Matinee with Jana Stelley)

Why OZ again?

I would not have thought I still would get the opportunity Jana Stelley experience as Glinda in the upper house!! Actually namely, they had their last Glinda-presentation in February 2009 in Stuttgart! Although it has helped out in recent months, even at a few shows (3 or 4?) In Oberhausen, because not all of the latest Glinda-cast for various reasons could play, but it was always too short to go there for me. This time the rumors were circulating a few days before and so I seized the opportunity and booked a ticket for today! The plan that was not because I've already tickets for Willemijn Derniere and even one for March and so slowly but surely songwriter sometimes good ... I am addicted to Wicked, but somewhere in my logs even quietly times the reason. But Jana I did not miss me anyway, so it had to be it!

applause, applause:)

Cast:


Take me there not bad, if this report is very Jana heavy. I've already more than Wicked shows reported and there is already my seventh Idea was, I have to set priorities.
I start my report to the occupation so for once with her!

Glinda - Jana Stelley
Normally it seems to me mainly on the correct line-Elphaba, Glindas walk with me more so with ... Unless we are talking about Jana Stelley! I freely admit: it is clearly one of my favorite actresses! Even in support roles without a song content - like last year in Tecklenburg in West Side Story , or as a friend of the main character, as in Hairspray ! Jana really make it through their stage presence to draw all eyes on you! She sprays prior to the broadcast! Vocally, I like them very much too, but it is actually mainly cuts down their stage presence to me. So it was now the first time I've driven almost exclusively due to Glinda to Oberhausen. And I was not disappointed! Jana Glinda-like any-way, their very own style I especially liked her pantomime. With "No one mourns the Wicked" it was a good mix of sadness and joy played when she talks to the people that I missed (as was also Joana) goose bumps. Vocally she has absolutely Glinda the high tones and sounds on it while still very pleasant. Their entire role interpretation to me liked it very much, because it is both very quitschig and blonde way, but I know exactly the situations in which they show their true face has at times vulnerable. Not only, but particularly of course in "How wonderful", but also in smaller scenes. At the end of "How I am," she sounded and looked particularly emotional - I could swear that even a few little tears are rolling.
The final applause, she was back to the quierlige bundle of energy, enjoys the applause to the full. You have to love it easy:)

"Shout" - Jana as she lives and breathes:)

Elphaba - Willemijn Verkaik
I am animal Willemijn happy again to be allowed to do as a green witch. It blows me away every time the stool because it has an incredibly powerful voice and very expressive playing! It is clearly my Lieblingselphaba. However, I would never claim that it is the only one that can play this role. Now that I have seen a total of 5 Elphaba (Kerry Ellis and Ashleigh Gray in London, Melanie Gebhard, Willemijn and Sabrina Weckerlin in Oberhausen) I have to say Elphaba that each has some merit.
Vocally is clear to me that I do not like better than Willemijn. In the illustration, they are sometimes so different that I do not know exactly what part I like best interpretation.
Willemijn Elphaba is always dominated. She is a strong personality, but it avoids much to show their vulnerable side, even when one knows full well that it is there.
Sabrina's Elphaba was somehow different - somehow playful, soft, romantic - I just can not so in words, there are also only nuances.
For Melanie, however, I did in April 10 can not identify any truly "own" personality, which is, as I have seen them again in December, has changed greatly. Her dramatic increase has pleased me honest and confident.
why I "can say now, even without Willemijn you will not be able to escape the spell of the witch! And that's a good thing. Willemijn is still following its Derniere in February left a gap.

Fiyero - Anton Zetterholm
I got it for the first time on stage together with Willemijn seen. I would have thought that the age difference makes it more noticeable. Although I am of the opinion that the two are not the best pairing. Much better it fit to Sabrina's Elphaba. Still, he has also in combination with Willemijn fallen ill. I also had the feeling that Anton purely by getting better in the role!

Madame Morrible - Barbara Raunegger
magician - Carlo Lauber
Nessarose - Janna Yngwe
Dr. Dillamonth - Thomas Wissmann
Moq - Ben Darmanin

-> as in December (link -> here )

My Highlights:

's difficult to say what my Highlighs this afternoon ... At first I was totally flashed that Jana was actually in the bubble and have their own characteristics in me absorbed.
It has at the very beginning quite audibly ge "washed-washed" t and has said it out loud here. Identification of the rooms in your distribution was characterized my whole body use and orderly gequitsche. Prior to "beloved" she lay on her stomach on the bed and poured out with laughter and it would be almost fell off the bed. I found particularly funny definiv interaction with Elphaba. Elphaba aping their "Whoosh Whoosh" by - but her hair move for some reason not particularly strong. Then Glinda then totally puzzled and confused, "There's nothing you have to move but still practice." This was very authentic, like so many things. She did not even leave it at that Elphaba to paint the lips, but needed a bit of lipstick for themselves. That was very funny, as they simultaneously tried to sing with pursed lips.
was particularly strong way, and Anton's "Tarzan imitation" "Let go the Green" and the catfight was again super-funny! The audience went with it correctly. I think it was one of the shows with the best-humored audience before. Too bad that the little details I somehow immediately forget ... But I had already said last time I take a Notzblock with ... But when I was there to write in? Had to be so enthusiastic enough to do it!
I had several times that night again creeps. Especially up at Willemijn high, full, expressive tones (The Wizard and I, Defying Gravity and all other ^ ^) and again in "The Wicked Witch of the East" - as always ... And emotional highlights like "How I am." I say yes, I had the feeling that the two witches were built, especially near the water - I was there in any case!

Conclusion:
It has again paid off greatly to throw reason overboard and to go into the land of OZ enchant and to let galindafizieren this time especially:)


Related
My Wicked further reports

0 comments:

Post a Comment