Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Fog Shower Mirror Spray

Farbrausch


Blue green r yellow as by Anna Light

And boredom is more boring than senselessness. * Yawn *

Granted - the Title appealed to me, which I found funny, I was thinking it immediately to the color theme of reading blogs, but unfortunately this book was not my case. There was so little my case I have given up exactly on page 50 then. I was all one track to funny to put on and too much from the life of the two main characters. No, this is one of the few books that I have not finished reading and disappointed down the side.

The two best friends are both unhappy in their own way with life and how well the genre "Naughty Women" * * corresponds wuahhhhh, it is possible with self-deprecating and massive exaggerations then frustrated by being reported. They probably break both still and turn the whole chaos that is called life, the back, but so far I have not even kept up. These scenarios of "All-the-go wrong-can-go-wrong-* I do not like to laugh so much and I really can not. Maybe I'm out but already some years on the target group. :-)

My conclusion: If you can confidently on the shelf

blue is green than yellow - by Anna Light

PS: Who's would still like to read - I give away like short message is sufficient here in the blog! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment