Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mario Salieri Sales On Line

filth & ornaments



The first flower of the year are always the most beautiful thing there is not right? :-)

I am currently full of verve and energy, rooms from here to brush out of here and throw that away above all very very very much! Yesterday I got boxes of old (blue + red + gold! * Scary *) Christmas decoration cleared out and love today already driven two suits at the dump. * Cough * Ahem. No, we do not live in the garbage! Do we at least! But apparently accumulated in the 3 years since the last move it a lot and especially the basement is like a pit full of garbage ... * * Soifz So I also do a few more days!

Somehow all this but also very liberating and I firmly believe that this type of ballast is somehow equated with the physical burden. Inside and out, wait, eh. :-) One of my favorite books then comes again into play: "Feng Shui for the junk of everyday life". At that time, the beginning of my training as a Feng Shui consultant! Meanwhile, there are also some other good books on these subjects, "all too much" and "The rubbish diet" are two great guide, which can be very helpful.

Hmmmmmmm. And coming soon then hopefully my new shelf! * Cheering *

And yesterday I finally came time to my latest to photograph pride and achievement! I'm at the lovely Eva of "Home & Living two of the 3-arm chandelier from House Doctor in antique silver bought and looking forward dolle all about it! I find the parts pretty crazy and I'm sneaking a long time all around. Now I have to stand here and find it soooooooo beautiful! Am particularly happy about the fact that there are now also available in silver, which I like better than brass and the white flowers are more than as I wish the rose-colored. Thanks again to Eve, so that I could have the two as quickly and easily!











Great detail, right?

Oh, and the so nicely wrapped package is a book by Simone from the "residential barn . I think that looks so lovely and decorative, I have not unpacked habs, but it currently adorns my kitchen table. :-)

So your loved ones, I still have little what to do, so let's do it!

Had you well!
Evelyn




0 comments:

Post a Comment