Monday, January 10, 2011

Diagram Sebaceous Cyst

Fresh cure for winter-weary soul


Is not it funny?

Christmas is barely over, all the talk of spring!
me too! * Laughs *

Since then each little ray of sunshine directly to signs of spring and is celebrated!

is delightful!

I also have the weekend to use the 'Christmas tree to build and the Christmas decorations and let in fresh air. The weather was fortunately actually, so I'll probably miss this year and really my usual annual January-Depri! Hurrah! :-) Honestly, I've usually always, I really hate the January and am always tottraurig, when the nice, warm Christmas is gone. Not this year. I'm totally redecorated nicely, see for yourself if you like. :-)



balm for winter-weary soul, is not it?


On Thursday and Friday were the dearest and I went on the prowl.
First we were in Heerlen (NL), because we are still in a desperate search for our books-shelf dining room. When you turn onto the Woonboulevard I discovered a super-nice Antique shops and of course we were not but see how it was to see the inside! Whoa! What a great store! Since I was really gasping from the start! Some we bought there also, I'll be happy you by and by show, then if you found everything its place. Somehow I have to do now that is soon to search for new premises - in this case has no more space! * Laughs *

bottom of the picture, the big enamel bowl, is from the small shops.
Is not she a dream?
I'll probably be planted with white mini-tulips, I think. :-)

addition, then you see another new baby, which I found in a dream shop in Dusseldorf! There we were namely on Friday to stroll. :-) From there, some pictures will follow soon, I'll drive that is again to take pictures there, am looking forward to powerful!





Yes, everything seems light and airy and comes frühlinsgfrisch!
makes it so fun in January! :-)

In the course of the week (maybe tomorrow!) Pass 2 collect extra resources for me and the fact I am looking forward like a snow queen - fortunately only without the snow! * Laughs *


And then I had on Saturday a large ganzzzzzzzzzz heart-joy!! The man of love
just-Magic Moments sent me a wonderful wonderful wonderful package - just for fun!! I've been so looking dolls like not long and of course I had to unpack a lot of fun, I love it so much beautiful package! And the packages that were soooooooooo beautiful! Fantastic!

was my highlight, and is Calendar of the great man, who is really super-class and each month becomes a visual feast for the eyes, just great! Bath ball, chocolate, angel story and smile-magic-stone round out the surprise package and I came out of the Cheshire cat grin did not get out! :-)

Lieblein, I say again THANK YOU from the heart and beautiful that you exist !!!!!!


So!

Anyone else there?
Have you held out this far? :-)

This weekend, we go finally back on the road!
I'm looking forward to Hamburg and note already busy nice shops, maybe someone has hot tips for me. The "living siblings" and "Lille Stor" I've obviously been in the program. :-)

Had you well!

Evelyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment