Sunday, January 23, 2011

Subliminal Messages On Icarly

The three? Vollplaybacktheater: The Karpatenhund, Bielefeld

So I think here I must explain a bit more in advance, right? First it's a bit off topic, given that, this show is not a musical ... Or maybe? I remember in grade singing and dancing nuns fish ... But I getting ahead of myself and that should not be done!
So: first: What is a Vollplaybacktheater? Or should I have to start earlier? Should I be ...

Who are "The Three Investigators"?
Since it is useful to draw the famous business card that has any impact their performance:


This is a youth book series, and since the late 70s and and especially to radio play-cult! I think those who have never heard of, who should be ashamed to sit down now and into the corner and was probably just bad luck! In any event, the radio plays for more than 30 years, enjoying great popularity and there are now over 140 episodes and there are more and more! In each episode, the three detectives solve the most interesting and usually somewhat mysterious cases. Justus is the thick hose Meier, Peter Rabbit and the sporty fear Bob reluctant.
I think target by no more young people are, but 99.9% of listeners, that the, are now only grown on the cassettes and CDs underage junior detectives. So 20-40 people (like me). I myself have heard the tapes as a child - then not for a while and now discovered for a good 10 years. There is not anything better than "with the boys to go to bed") -> So with the cassette ........!!!
As I said, I'm not alone! The live-readings of the original speakers are sold out completely and also for Vollplaybacktheater have to be pretty fast, because here too there is nothing in zero time-out of cards!

So we come now to the question I've already made up:

What can you imagine your "Full Playback Theatre"?
Uah declare a challenge that ... No, I steal time from our friends from Wikipedia:

The Vollplaybacktheater is in a kind of comedy show is the sound from audio cassettes lip-sync as a play by without speaking actresses and actors themselves a word. It quotes from other radio plays as well as film, radio and television in the color template into it-or even two completely different radio plays to a new story to be edited together.
serve as a sound model most episodes of the popular radio drama series "The Three Investigators." But TKKG and John Sinclair were taken from the oblique theater group on stage.
Say: It is all pulled his leg and is what comes out: a lot of fun! I the VPT have seen for the first time in 2001. At that time the Special Episode 100 - "The Island of the Dead". It was followed by "The Super Parrot 'and' Our Stolen Ranch" a few years later (In between there were other pieces, but those are the ones I've seen ...).

latest coup band from Wuppertal:
The Three Investigators and the Carpathian dog!
And just this piece I looked at myself in Bielefeld! Now of course the question is how much one can and should be spoilers ...
Betrayed may be that in addition to the actual Episode 3 of course also have many other effects are incorporated and also guest appearances 'Join right foot forward, left leg, "by John Sinclair (- or lack anderesrum ??!?) or TKKG not allowed. There are other TV and movie hits was stolen and plenty of mixed wild. Is it true that Peter looks like Rocky? And what really happened in the pool, emerged as Justin in his underwear after Kapartenhund? Who killed the wicked witch and what happened when the detectives found in the church on a bunch of nuns? Questions, questions ... and many a priest has, unfortunately, just answers here ...
But enough of the allusions - The play certainly was again very entertaining. Most of the gags were very well placed. The scenery and props (including film clips) and not least the Many costumes were once again great and have helped many a joke only to wit, as well as the facial expressions of the actors: Unbeatable Peter Shaw's "puzzled looks."
Justus is thick, Peter is stupid and Bob is just in the library:)

My new button:)

course, the figures VERY shown exaggerated. It is a blend of parody and homage (somewhere I read that and think it fits).


The audience
I had the feeling that the audience Bielefeld took a little time to get involved in the piece - probably were some full playback newcomers here. Anyway, I'm beginning already experienced improved mood, even if a lot of laughter and applause. Towards the end of the first act and then the entire second act on, and especially in the encore, the audience was fantastic. I think many Ostwestfalen just need a bit! Finally gabs much gossip but neat, cheers and Fußgetrappel - which I think is always very nice! For my part I have tears of laughter!

Conclusion
I did it again mislead a lot of fun. After "The Super parrot" this was the best episode the boys and the girls from VPT have brought to the stage. Who loves the three question marks (you should already know to understand a little about some jokes) and not life too seriously, you should let the fun go by no means through the cracks. The Wuppertal have a blast! Great! I thought again want more!

Finally, a few links

0 comments:

Post a Comment