Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Leather Sofa Tape Repair

No commitment on Wednesday. 1




Inspired by a few small but beautiful little book, such as the "Question Book", I am also determined still an exciting long-term project to launch. :-) There is no time-attendance requirement, so do not worry, not yet a commitment more!

But I'm sooooooooo curious and find it so exciting with what a variety of different personalities you have to do it on the net! I find it incredibly rewarding Blogging here and I look forward total, if we all would know about my questionnaires or etas closer.

So, out with it! :-)

the Button You may like to take and of course very glad I just got links if you like my idea and your happy since.

So I will make every Wednesday 10-20 questions, and take on my books, then of course they answer themselves and then be super curious to see what answers come from you do if you copy the questions then you you!

Easy, right? :-)

So, then it starts!

*

In the first week of the new year, same with appropriate questions,
namely the theme:

Last year:

no. 1 your book of the year:
"The Boy in the Striped Pajamas"

No. 2 Your song of the year:
"Gabriella's Song"

No. 3 A movie you saw:
"Avatar," as so many others probably ... :-)

No. 4 apparel of the Year:
My cloth Lala Berlin!

No. 5 your best trip:
Vienna last January

No. 6 A person that you have neglected
Myself!

No. 7 What acquaintance, she inspired:
Many of my photo-friends!

No. 8 an expensive purchase:
Complete new dining room and decoration

No. 9 The biggest disappointment:
That my Lui was not found

No. 10 something that your life has changed:
The disappearance of Lui in April

No. 11 Something you learned:
Photoshop :-)

No. 12 Your word of the year:
Why? Why? Why?

No. 13 Your Drink of the Year:
tea! Black tea, strong black tea.


No. 14 Something you regret not having done:
lose 30 kilos!

No. 15 The question of the year:
What happened to my black little soul Lui?

*

Well, you like hats? :-)

I'm looking forward to Join Your lively and hopefully your answers!


the button to link to me the same, then you can You grab you and take it! :-)


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-qu_S6RU4ao/TSSsQrEBRpI/AAAAAAAADNo/HIdnKYs5w-Q/s1600/Test +1. jpg


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-qu_S6RU4ao/ TSSsxV62BqI/AAAAAAAADNs/tN38o9vzAMk/s320/Mittwochs-Bekenntnis + logo-2.jpg



0 comments:

Post a Comment